Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stuff to say ...



We had to postpone the session with Gumshu this week. So, the instrumentals won't be remixed as soon as we thought. No worries though. I'll be heading to Leonia in a few days to get the job done & then all is cool. But, I must say the peach blunt helped me chill a little.

Speaking of instrumentals, Hype hasn't heard any of the new beats I baked up for our next EP (who's title will STILL not be uttered until a later date). I'm really looking forward to finalizing them & letting him peep them thaaangs. Ha.



No more talk of the next EP, for now at least, we worked so hard on 'Sex & Co.' & you should definitely pick up a copy @ www.fuzzhugger.com/thewinethieves. Donations are appreciated. We gots to eat, too! Love those dollar menues.

We'll see you the next time some engaging shit happens.

Love & Peace,

- Party

No comments: