Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Peach Blunt


So I was smoking the weed you see above you last night in a peach Dutch. It tasted delicious. I hadn't used a peach blunt in a long while, so the flavor was divine on my buds (no pun). The taste wasn't the best part, however, it was the inspiration it gave me that I really appreciated, hence the name.

I recently bought some new records, so my creativity has been itching the past few days. The day before I cooked up a few mediocre beats, but this one got me nice. I abide by the 'Don't tell' beat makers rule, so I won't tell you which records I used, but the beat is good & smoked out. I really feel like the smoke in the air got on the records & inspired some blood shot grooves.

Looking forward to getting this & many others to Hype so he can spit some fire on them. He's been writing a lot lately, so I know it'll all be there once the beats are finished.

For those wondering, the beats I'm working on & the lyrics Hype's penning are going towards our next EP, which as said before will be the first Vol. of a few Volumes in the series. All I'm gonna say now is that it's somewhat of a concept album, not in the Dream Theater way, but there is a deep rooted concept/message to the project. We have a working title, the same working title we had the last time I mentioned a working title, but it's still in the 'womb' stages, so I don't really want to say too much. But, trust me, once it's fully in motion we'll be blogging about it probably every day.

Til the next,

- P.picas

No comments: