Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Poster/Flyer & Instrumentals




We have ourselves a little poster slash flyer now, ladies & gentlemen. Hype O.D. cooked this bad boy up & I'm loving it. It's simplicity is what intrigues you. At least that's what it does for me. If you wanna give us some support, copy & paste the poster on to your varies pages, like Myspace & facefook, etc. That would be a huge help & it would be much appreciated.







Sometime this week I'm gonna be heading up to Gumshu's studio in Leonia to do the final mixes of the the 'Sex & Co.' instrumentals & a few that weren't on the EP but that we're performing live. This is crucial for our live performance. I'm really looking forward to boomy these beats out even more than they already are & rattle some venues. I don't think I'm gonna record any keyboard parts @ Gum's place, those I'll save for live. It'll be fun rocky an old ass Casio through some spacey effects. I'm also gonna use the final mixes to release the 'Sex & Co.: Instrumentals' record. Hype will be releasing the accapella record as well, both albums will be sold @ The Commune. Fuzzhugger, suckas.



See you @ a show,



Party

No comments: