Monday, May 4, 2009

Final stretch ... not home yet.



Things aren't through yet. I'm honestly starting to get antsy. We still have one more visit to Englewood to make til this thing is a wrap. So, right now, we wait ... wait for some studio time to sneak into with Aaron.

Hype & I are becoming visibly more tense about the situation. I've been smoking more cigarettes than ever, personally. Not to say it is solely as a result of this, but I'm gonna guess it has a lot to do with it. We are planning on kicking off a few little summer tours, but the album has to be done before that happens. The deadline we set for ourselves can still be met, but the clock is ticking.

I think the main problem is we have very little cash, rent & a strong love for weed. That's a lethal combo ... a common combo, but lethal nonetheless. I'm dying to perform too. Which reminds me, we need to get at least 10 vinyls printed before we do shows. That's not a huge problem though ... yet.

I'm confident, however, that we will finish this thing before summer. Then, the real fun begins. The part we've been waiting to get to for over a year. I don't even know how long it's been to be honest. That will probably make the experience a fuck lot better. We'll see. Catch you next time.

Party

No comments: