Monday, May 18, 2009

The Old Days





I love reminiscing. It's fun. Sometimes it can be a little depressing since you know you can never get those times back. But sometimes it's refreshing to remember.

The top photo was taken back in 2005 by my girl, Fabiana. This was when Hype & I lived in Florida (read blog below for our awesome history lesson). That was The Brix era.

The photo below that is Hype's fly kicks. It's him recording vocals under the stairs of my dad's basement in Pennsylvania. We kicked it ghetto style back then cause we didn't have the luxury of recording in the glorious Bennett Studios like we do now. It was still good times, though.

Just thought I'd post some oldie but goodies for you people. "Sex & Co." is still coming folks, so fear not. More to come later. Be easy.

Peace,

Party

No comments: