Monday, August 29, 2011


The new EP is getting closer. I'm really excited. Hype & I are getting a little blog attention as well. We've had a few reviews & interviews so far for some promotion on the old & new EP.

I'm heading up to the Buzz on Saturday. It's time to record some vocals. I've been mixing the tracks as much as I can. My computer cable is giving me a fucking headache, but when the power gets through I get a little bit done. Everything with the exception of a bass line here & a synth there is done. Some levels have to be worked out but after that it's solely vocals.

As I've said before, the Wine Thieves are taking a different approach with this EP. I've been messing around with odd song structures & interjecting melodies along with the rhymes. Hype's been working out some lyrics. I haven't heard everything he's written yet, but what I have heard is dynamite. I'll know these songs front & back after this weekend.

The EP will be out this Autumn. We'll have some promo videos & photos in the coming weeks, so look for that.

Until then, check out the press:


Peace, Party

No comments: