Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's the Rapture, right?


I shouldn't be writing this. We shouldn't exist. Today was the Rapture & I'm still fucking typing. Damn. Half of me was secretly sitting in the corner of my mind with fingers crossed & eyes tightly shut, wishing away. But, I guess the other half wins. Too bad.

Enough of that. I sent Hype some beats last week for him to work on. He's been burning the midnight blunt wraps & penning some fresh new rhymes up in Wellsboro @ the world-famous Buzz studios. In the mean, I've been hard at work on some newbies to send him this week. Things are coming out kosh.

What else, what else? I'm kind of reaching here for some material. Not much going on in the Wilds/semi-Wilds this week. Album-wise a lot has been going on as far as working on new material, but not much to report. Hmm, let's see. Oh yeah, for the time being I've kind of bid adieu to the old record sample & traded it in for the brooding, bloodcurdling, hair-raising, gasp, synthesizer. Oh shit. Been enjoying it too. I feel like I have a lot more control over what I'm trying to make. Still working out some kinks but overall I'm loving it like McD's.

Fuck man, I don't know. Worst blog I have ever written (must be the Rapture, Jesus is fucking with my brain) but I felt inclined to update whoever, if anyone, reads this or stumbled upon it accidentally via odd Google search.

Alright, bye.

- party

No comments: