Thursday, June 18, 2009

Burning Dandys with Bumble Bees


We've completed to record. Well, 99.9%. Some last millisecond touch ups are being done to the final tracks. But, within about a week it should be out for all to hear.

I went to Gumshu's this past Monday up in Leonia around 11am. It was the first time I'd ever gone to his new place to record. I added some vocals to the tracks, completely raw. No mic stand. No pop filter. Just Gum @ the station & me pacing by the bathroom door. It was a cool environment. We finished up in about seven hours with 2 or 3 car tests before we called it a day.

After a few days of listening over, Hype & I want to make only 2 changes, which Gum is doing in the next couple of days. Then, we can finally put out 'Sex & Co.' I feel like I've been talking about it forever, and now we'll be able to sell the record & play some shows.

Be back soon.

Peace,

Party of the Thieves

No comments: